||Saturday 6/25/2022 5:30 AM
Ashford Hollow Neighborhood Pool
In case of an emergency at either the pool, tennis court or playground there is a 911 PHONE located on the outside of the pool entrance gate.
Ashford Hollow’s pool hours will be from 9:00 AM until 9:00 PM daily during the swim season. The pool may need to be closed occasionally for special cleaning or chemical treatment and will not be open to residents during this time.
The Ashford Hollow pool is available for residents and up to four guests per household at a time. Guest must be accompanied by their resident at all times while at the pool.
Homeowners must be current with Association Dues and/or assessment and be in good standing with the Association in order to receive a key card to access and use the pool. Any unauthorized use of the pool will be considered trespassing.
In an effort to make it easier for residents to secure a pool key card, the cards will be distributed in the neighborhood instead of at the Graham Management offices. However, to obtain a new or replacement key card, contact Graham Management's office (713-334-8000) during normal business hours. They will pass your name and contact information on to the individual distributing the key cards. When picking up your card, please bring a current driver’s license to verify your address. If you are a renter, please bring driver’s license and a copy of your Lease Agreement.
Pool parties may be approved after review of a completed application. Application for holding a party at the pool must be submitted to Graham Management a minimum of two weeks prior to the date of the party. Parties having an attendance of more than ten (10) individuals will require the use of a Red Cross certified lifeguard during the entire time of the party. Use of the pool for parties will be non-exclusive. The pool will remain available to all residents during the party.
• The Ashford Hollow pool is not staffed with lifeguards. Any individual who uses the pool swims at his/her own risk.
• Swimmers under 18 years of age must be accompanied at all times by an adult (18+ years).
• Lifejackets are strongly recommended for non-swimmers.
• Bathing suits are required; no cut-offs or street clothes allowed in the pool.
• No alcohol, smoking, drugs, profanity, pets, spitting, horseplay or running is allowed.
• No glass of any kind allowed.
• Diaper aged children are required to wear swim diapers.
• Any trash which is a result of food, etc., brought to the pool must be properly disposed of upon departure. Failure to clean-up after yourself may result in loss of pool privileges.
• Non-compliance with any pool rule may result in loss of pool access for the entire household
SUMMER SWIM TEAM
Our neighborhood swims with the South Briar Barracudas
. Practices begin in May after school and the season ends with Championships the last Saturday in June.
Please visit the "swim team" tab above to get more information about swimming with the South Briar Barracudas for fun over the summer. Or, visit their website at this link
© Copyright 2022 ashfordhollow.com powered by digitalfrontporch v5.1, a service of hpcpro.com